Thankfulness 2

I woke up this morning.

1 - Early.
2 - With a blocked nose.
3 - With a raw throat and chest.
4 - I could barely talk.
5 - I had to climb out of my cosy bed into a pullover and jeans to clean out the chickens.

I started to get ready and thought - I need to think of something to be thankful for in all this. Because all I want to do is list what I'm NOT grateful for!

So I'm writing today's to ensure I stay thankful. :D

31# Modest blouses.

32# The song, "Just the Way You Are"

33# My twin brother snoring in the next room. It means he's home for another two days.

34# Kyle

35# £25 in notes on my desk

36# An MP3 hand-held speaker. I can sneak it up to bed. :D

37# Fake parasols that I wear in my hair

38# Mascara to hide my blonde lashes

39# Kiehl

40# Brandyce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now