Thankfulness 3~ Being Short

One of the things I hate most in life is being short. A "midget", as my ex-cadet sergeant teased me once.

Thinking about it, I think that any situation that I dislike, I will create a post about and blog ten things to be thankful for.

Jay and Carissa, I will never be able to thank you enough for this...my outlook on life is brightening amazingly. The cure for almost every soul ill must be thankfulness.


#51 Exercise for my neck. I look up at taller people and down at shorter ones.

#52 Being taller than my Mom, my nephews and my niece. Ignoring their respective ages. :P

#53 Easier to find a guy. *nodnod* Most of 'em are taller. :P

#54 You learn to practice your sewing skills. To take up long clothes and let down shorter ones.

#55 More things fit you.

#56 You fit easier into someone's arms for a hug. Ignoring that I choke Mike when my shoulder goes into his Adam's apple when he bends down for a hug... :P

#57 You blend easier into a crowd.

#58 It's easier to reach the ground.

#59 Everyone taller feels protective of you.

#60 It's easier to duck away if you play a prank on someone taller. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now