God is Good

This blog post marks my 101st post. I am grateful to God for allowing me to create this blog, for the friends that have helped me with it along the way, for my 21 followers and faithful encouragers and supporters, and for those others who do not follow me on here, but read it on Buzz and through Twitter.

Today's thankful list.

#41 Cars so we can cover distance more quickly.

#42 God's Holy Word, a source of inspiration and encouragement to our lives

#43 Breakfast

#44 Pork pies!

#45 My collection of old Dickens books that my brother bought me on holiday last year. I have a bagful.

#46 For the many, many clothes I've been blessed with

#47 Tissues!

#48 That I'm alive today

#49 All of my many books

#50 10 hours of sleep

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now