A State of Action or Be-tion?

Yes, I know it isn't a word. Ah well, who cares.

Last night, I was on the receiving end of this truthful observation of a close friend of mine.

"You're being kinda silly tonight."


It lead to a serious of complicated thoughts.

Was I being kinda silly, or was I acting kinda silly? Because being is one thing, and acting is another. Being implies a state of being, acting invokes a state of action. Of course, I could be acting a being, but could I be being an action? I guess action could be a state of being, and yet, is being a state of action? It could be an be-tion or an action, but was I actioning or be-tioning? This is as far as my thoughts took me before I got muddled.

~From the definitive silliness of

Yours truly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty