Music ~ Part I

A while ago, I buzzed a comment asking what people would like me to blog on next. Out of three people, two asked for a blog on music. The third asked for a hole-pick in musicals - something which, although I love them, I am looking forward to doing.

To start with, I'm going to cover my MP3 in several blog posts. :D That might give you a kind of idea of what I listen to. I also may post links of songs that are special for me, and/or the lyrics that make that particular song stand out.

I'm expecting participation in my Buzz and my comments on here, since you asked for this! :D

To start with, I'm a weird person, and my ranges, like my moods, are wild, weird and wonderful. Ie, varied.

I'm not going to go through and tell you every button on my MP3, because listing "Record Now", "Now Playing", "Music", "Genre", isn't anything to do with it. Go on, smile....you thought I was being blonde. :P

And no, dear politically correct people, that was not a slam at blondes. I'm partially blonde underneath the red.


So! Here I sit with my MP3 in front of me. My file names are:

Play All (Yes, I HAD to put that in.)
50 Golden Hymns
Buddy Davis (I have two folders, but that's because Dad spelled his name wrong. :P)
Evie (Tornquist-Karlsson)
Judy Rogers
Keith Green
Kids Collection
Michael Card
Michael Card & John Michael Talbot
Various Artists (That will be your most interesting one!)
Tenth Avenue North
Relient K
Casting Crowns (My MP3 doubled a file up and I can't delete it.)
Julie Andrews (Containing nothing of hers.)
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Which OUGHT to go in my musicals folder, yes, I know.)
Military-Patriotic
Cliff Richard
Other CCM
Musicals
Hymns & Songs
Kyle J-Andrew Beals

*laughs* I hope you're looking forward to this!

Comments

  1. *looks forward to more blog posts on Janie's music*! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have most of those, including Judy Rogers, tenth avenue north casting crowns etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindi: *chuckles* I'll make sure you get your wish!

    Zac: Really??! Wow! Not many Yanks I've met have heard of Judy Rogers...well, let's see how many of my "Various" you have also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I sorted everything out of various artists, because, unlike my brother <_< I'm neat. I do remember a little of it though... Hmmm... Today, from peculiar people band, used to you (a great song, though a little breathy) cry on my shoulder, you led me, the glory of your name, new song, go light your world, in christ, borrow mine, and what if his people prayed. (that's all I can remember, and I like the last song best haha)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now