A Different Girl

I was showing one of my brothers some photos the other day. He passed comment on one, saying how much younger I looked - I was 16, almost 17. I replied, "That was before Andy and the bad websites." He said, "Ah, that makes sense."

It lead to a curiosity - how much have I changed, going through the past twelve months? I saw my own face harden and start to soften again...

Watch my eyes in the next few minutes, and tell me. Have I changed?

When going through some trouble at the Squadron, before anything - and I - changed. Roughly August/September '09.



Given my heart away:

Andy, cadet Stephen C and I:


My twin brother and I, the same day:


February, three months after Andy left and one month before I saw him again for the last time:

Then cadet Lucy T. and I, when we were friends:


At the Bower Parade:



During and after the websites:

During - June 26th. I got involved a few days before my 18th birthday.



When I was nearing the end of my involvement:



By the way, my photo on my blog Poema was taken around this time.

The start of a long process change; there were severe friendship issues, another two bad relationships and cutting instances to go through yet:


The here and now (yeah, that's me. Lol :P):



Am I different? And can I change again? I pray so.

Comments

  1. Your face changes the picture before the involvement, then drastically during and end, I don't know if it is bad or good, those are just the pics that hit me as being different.

    Remember, sometimes hard times brings us closer to God, so being different can be good, or bad.

    Make the right choices, and though you may have made wrong ones in the past, God makes everything work out for good for those who love him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does it change, if you don't mind me asking? I'm very curious as to this.

    I wonder if it has been for good in the end...I pray God He has not finished with me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I see normal changes until the involvement, and in that one, you look tired (and to tell you the truth, one of our teenagers here in the states) In the nearing the involvement, you seem "grown up" in mind, and your face is slightly changed. In the one after that, (I think it's the lighting) your hair looks really red. The last one, your hair seems to have regained its color, and you look very tired. The first and last pictures look remarkably alike, and I can't get over how cute and pretty you look in the picture of you and your friend Lucy. (sorry but I had to say that) I think that is all the changes I can see, overall, there doesn't seem to be too much change, but that's my opinion, and only you know what is inside you. God Bless!

    -Zac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now