My Sweets Bag



Yesterday, I posted this on Buzz.

OYANers, forgive me... *hangs head in shame*

I just spent £4.18 on a bag of sweets....

No, seriously, it wasn't my fault. The price wasn't listed clearly, and by the time we got to the checkout, they were jumbled and we had to buy them...we were all in hysteria so it was good for a laugh...but this is my last bag of sweets for a long, long time. If ever.
I'm irresponsible, airy headed and daft, but I'm rarely if ever irresponsible with my money - something God taught me in a family nearly always tight for money.
So forgive me this once....I won't ever do it again...and yes they do taste good...and yes Dad keeps teasing me...and yes I'm sitting here chewing a jelly snake...

*slinks away in humiliation*


I promised photographs of the bag and the sweets... *coughs and wriggles away from the post button*

I did want some sweeties...I haven't had some in years, only once since the sweet shop shut when I was eight/nine...*sniffle* They looked SO GOOD...and they taste SO YUMMY.
*little girl eyes*

I used a little girl voice and that's partly why I got them...the other reason, I'm not disclosing. :)










Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now