Urgent

This is a notice to all of my American friends. If you don't know me fairly well, then please ignore this.


Due to circumstances with the family I planned to stay with expecting their first grandchild around the time I am (God willing) in the States, I am wondering if any OYANer in Olathe, Kansas, in the surrounding area or who plans to go to the OYAN workshops would consider taking me in for two-three months.
I know that this does sound rather cheeky, but I promise that I will work very hard if that can be in exchange for room and board.

I seriously do not want to impose upon the good people who intend on taking me in at a time like this. They will have enough to do without the burden of a strange guest on them also. They were intending on taking me in anyway; this is just my attempt to relieve some of the stress.

If you are interested in having a wild-and-crazy Brit in your house for that extraordinarily long amount of time, email me at: forgodsgloryjohn3.16@gmail.com

In Christ,
~Jane

Comments

  1. Jane--

    I mentioned this kind of off-hand to my mom and was surprised to find that she might actually be willing...I'll email you when I know more.

    <3 Nai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now