A Plan of Action

Today I have:
Got dressed
Prayed
Read my Bible: Matthew 26 - Mark 1

Today I intend to:
Walk the dog
Eat dinner

Email ten people; nine from Hotmail, one from Gmail
Do "Debugger" for Jay
Blog two more posts
Make ten bracelets/paint a plate
Stop at 5 pm and polish my parade shoes and iron my uniform
Go to cadets
Come home and go online
Manage about twenty chats and hopefully go on OYAN


There are 10 goals to complete, and it is 11:45 am. I'm just getting makeup on and will be off to walk the dog. I also have to figure out tea somewhere in there.

I will let you know how I fare! Please keep pushing me - I need some kind of schedule back in my life.


Love in the Lord and
In Christ,

~Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now