Ayanna Priscilla


Some of you might like to see an update of my beautiful little niece...

Here she is at the age of three months!

She can:

Gurgle baby coos,
Smile,
Laugh,
Support her own head (was doing that at two weeks),
Roll over,
Attempt to sit up alone,
Attempt to stand up.


My twin brother Jose and I, with Ayanna in the mirror. The photos to the left are Jose and I as children. :)



Ayanna and me, again in the mirror.



Ayanna, her Mom - my sister Sam - and me. :D



A little blurred, but Ayanna smiling. :D

Comments

  1. awwwww. She's so cute...! And ye are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. :) She is a very lovely baby! :D Hands off. ;) :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now