Beyond the Camp, Broken Bondage, Bound Beyond Power...

WARNING: EXTREME ADULT CONTENT AHEAD. IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 16, IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU DO NOT READ FURTHER.





This shot into my head earlier. I don't really know why, but after a nightmare last night, followed by a hint from the co-authored book Raraavis/Shayna and I are doing with the problems I am working on with several friends right now, I think that's probably the reason.

Those titles in the headline must have caught your attention. I confess, they were rather a strain to think of. Because the original title in my mind was "Stripper". Shocking, ja? Yeah, instant recoil off all of you. I can see it right now. Don't judge yet.

My story idea is as follows. A young and pretty Jewish girl gets arrested and carted off to the camps. During the selection process, she is taken by the officers to serve as a whore for them. She fights to survive physically, although dead within. After the war, she is treated as an outcast by all of her people, and, refused a job, resorts to the only lifestyle and job she has known. She becomes a stripper. Eventually, she finds her Messiah.

Rough outline, yes, I know. Many would probably think I shouldn't be writing this kind of book. Well, I've had the emotions, lost the innocence and been there in a tiny way. It shouldn't be too hard to go the extra yards.

Why do I want to write this book? I don't know. Partly because of what it involves. Maybe somehow I can reach those out there who have been involved in something like this...

God bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty