Thankfulness

1 - Friends to kid around with. Thank you, Adam, for making my day lighter.

2 - Phones and computers to share burdens with. Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and prayers.

3 - For the sunshine outside. It reminds me God is still on the Throne and loves us enough to send the light in this very dark hour.

4 - For the nearness of the presence of God, even though we cannot feel His hand right now.

5 - Friends that come at a moment's call. Thank you, Brian, for coming after hearing the state we are all in.

6 - The few personal possessions we DO have. The Son of Man had nowhere to lay His head.

7 - Family being near and supportive in thought and action where possible. Thank you to my siblings and my Mom's family for your thoughts, help and prayers.

8 - For America being one week away, and God providing people to be around my Mom while I'm gone.

9 - For the sweet smell of the ground after the rain fall.

10 - Good music and a brother who encouraged me to put "Ever, Ever After" on.


Thank You, Lord, for all of these. Show us Your hand. ALL of us.

Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty