Thursday's Visit

So! After that last blog, I really have to do the follow up photos before getting on with my multitudinous other blog posts.
I mean, this whole morning is devoted to blogging...and I need to look up exam papers and work on my CV too. Argh! :P

Well! Last Thursday or rather, two Thursdays ago - day after Miss Ayanna made her appearance into this chilly world of ours - Grandma, Grandpa Jeff and Auntie Sian made their way over to the Safari household, just as soon as they were back from hospital.

I'm glad Sam and Dennis have given Dad that title. To Jamie and George, Dad is known as "Uncle Boo" (from peek-a-boo ;) ), as he is only "stepdad" to Simon and Sam, and Si was 16 and Sam 10 when Dad married our Mom. So it really is nice that with both sets of Ayanna's real grandparents alive, that they chose to give Dad that name.

Rambling again, sorry! So here are the photos. Mommy got a little cross with Auntie cause Auntie kept flashing lights and Mommy thought Ayanna had had enough of that, but still. She IS a star. :P









































Doesn't she look just darling in that huge furry suit?! :D She's like a needle in a haystack! :D




























There y'are! Hope you enjoyed your peeks at the little lady! ;)

Comments

  1. Sian, she is beautiful! I loved all the pictures :) Thanks for posting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She's SO cute! Great pictures, Sian! ^_^

    Oh, and by the way, your hair looks pretty tied up like that. *hides*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how sweet! I love babies =D

    (and I agree with Jess. Your hair did look really pretty.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, babies, I've seen a LOT of babies (my own siblings, other people's children, etc) they all kinda look the same at this age :P

    But YOU my dear, look absolutely WONDERFUL in those pictures. Like amazing amazing gorgeous beautiful. I love your hair tied up like that, it makes you simultaneously mature and young at the same time. You look stunning.

    ^_^

    The baby is a doll too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now