MUWAHAHAHA! A Wild Return

Argh! I'm in a crazy, wild, random mood again. Maybe it's cause I've let my fiery long red hair loose and it's a little bit of a windy day.

Just picking out some DVDs to take to my sis's, (I'm going over there for a week - minus intervals for cadets and college) and was going between nice, gentle things like Lady and the Tramp and The Aristocats...and saw Gunfight at OK Corral. I love Gunfight at OK Corral. I think that's part of my wild side. *grins*

I mean, look at these three piccies. *is rambling happily*







I seriously love confusing people. Walking out in one costume and watching people's reactions and how they judge me based on which character I appear in.

Modest, home educated, young Christian girl. Obviously OTT in the clothes idea. (Not as radical as some, I admit. ;) )

Confident, slightly arrogant, mature, independent Forces girl (ok, ok, I LOATHE being taken for Army).

It's just so funny. Stereo types do little more - when I'm in a good mood - than provide me with a source to fall over laughing and the mischievous desire to wear something really weird to provoke a further reaction! :D :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now