Vanity and Pride

Two things I should be well past at my mature and advanced age is vanity and pride. :P
Well, I don't think that it's TOO much vanity to be proud of my hair. I just...really like it. So I'm gonna annoy you all and blog up some piccies.

This morning it looked really, really red and colourful. So that's where most of the snaps come from...and the last one is the other day when Dad photographed my unplaited hair. - The curliness stayed in for five minutes. Literally. :D













Comments

  1. OH JANE! Your hair is sooooo pretty!!!!! :)

    *hugs*

    ~Kiehl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane your hair is like
    supper long! Repunzel!
    - you must have like
    super growing hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! That's loooonnnng hair. o.o
    I knew it was long, but the last picture really shows it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now