Tribute

I keep thinking, there's a lot of people I miss, when I have time and stop and think about those that used to frequently traverse my life, and made such a difference...and are now no longer there. Just...faded out.
Or left.

I want to go after them...and I wonder. Is it worth it? Am I to make the moves and wait and see?

They mean a lot to me and always will. Whether it be time, life, choice or me that's taken you away.
I still love you, even though our walks have gone differently and may never cross again. :) And I'm pretty sure some of you still love me. <3

Or is this it...the cauldron of life that will show those who stay through to the solid end.

I could probably name on two hands (and that's very blessed) those who have never left. I'm not going to try for fear of leaving some very special person out. :)

Even people that speak on occasion - like Dri. Sandy. Anjel.

You know who you are - all you who stayed, all of you who made sacrifices and laid down your personal time and energy and spent it with me. Thank you. More than I can ever know or say.

May God richly, richly bless you.

~Mademoiselle Siân

Comments

  1. *eyes mist up* I love you, Janey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Hugs* ;) <3 I'm glad I'm not a bother :) Sometimes you must get swamped with all of the 'like updates' on FB :P ;-)Oxoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty