Today, Today, is a Most Important Day!

Today was a nice day.
I spent it trying to make a great impression on my bedroom. I partially succeeded. ;) Which is nice, because my bedroom and I don't get along very well, so learning how to deal with it and make the right kind of impression was good!







Also, I learned the meaning of "when I became a man, I put away childish things." However, I photographed them before disposing of them. Here are a few.




I photographed my favourite mother's ring (yes, she is my favourite mother, and it's my favourite ring of hers :P) and her engagement ring that I'm using as a purity ring for the present.




I also created an American corner in my room! See if you can spot what you gave me! Papers going into frame in the near future. :)







Then my sister came round and dropped off my niece while she went to fetch prescriptions from the chemist.

After that, we went shopping. Mummy bought me three pairs of earrings!! They are so pretty!








So many things to be depressed about. SO MUCH MORE to be praising Him about!

~In Christ,
Jane

Comments

  1. The American Corner made me smile :) Do I see that ridiculous duct tape bracelet I made you?!?!? <3

    Love you Janie. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I don't see my drawing in the American corner... :(
    Hope it didn't get lost in the pile of papers you brought back.

    Love the earrings. All of them make you look even prettier! :)

    God bless! Miss you, dear sister.

    <3 Pipsie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty