Spiel of Random Thoughties

A smile can change the world. At the very least, a person's day.

When I dress to please Sian, guys watch and I smile and it's flirting all the way. When I dress to please the Lord Jesus Christ and Jane, then I smile and a guy is watching my face and smiles back - and it's completely innocent and pure. There's glory in that.

When I smile dressed for Sian, girls and women aren't happy smiling back. And they...act different. When I smile dressed for Jesus, they smile back and it's lifting their faces and a smile into their eyes.

I was watching with active interest the things around me earlier, and suddenly started laughing...
God is so amazing!
A year ago, I was so wrapped up in my pain I wasn't noticing anything, just breathing from day to day. All I can remember is darkness and facts...and the first time I noticed the glory of autumn leaves that year. When He started to pull me out of it and Jay and C'rissie were telling me to focus on other things and start to praise.
Wow. Lord God Almighty, Thou art incredible...

Never, ever ever say you're alone and friendless again, when you get home to find an expensive parcel from the USA containing two letters and a handwritten journal of over 100 pages written full of Scriptures and songs and notes and quotes, over time, just for me. I cried.
I love you, Anjelica Childs. God bless you! God bless you.

Macdonalds' hot apple pies taste good. Really good. Ignore what everyone else says. :D

Choosing to sing God's songs over the world's songs when you are conscious of people listening draws you infinitely closer into His presence.

Apparently my boss is a "stroppy homicidal mermaid" that kills to heal...as I have a black spot on the back of my hand. O.o She doesn't even WATCH Dr. Who. I showed Stephen who was sitting opposite me (he's even worse than my Yanks - he won't marry a girl unless she likes Dr. Who) and he was like, "Oh dear...first the Silence and now this!"

Also, I'm being constantly tracked by the Vashta Nerada. I was walking under multiple street lamps towards the bus stop earlier and noticed I have a light shadow and dark shadow. Therefore, if I vanish, be worried. :D

God is a God of total miracles. I'll write on today's praise and thankfulness post in a minute. :D

In EVERYTHING give thanks, literally means EVERYTHING. In the darkest shadow of the Valley of Death, there is STILL something to thank Him for. Lean on His Hand, ask Him to teach you and diligently search for it - and be willing to want to praise Him!

It's easier to depend on your physical appearance to be liked than for your personality. Personality takes work. Appearance just adds paint.
Which lasts?
Which is worth it?

Do hard things!

End of random childishness.

With love in Christ,
~Mademoiselle Siân

Comments

  1. From Purpose Proposed:

    I love you too Sian :) xoxo
    It is God who loves you Best,
    and He loves us all. He loves you very much.
    For whenever I have truly loved you, it is
    because He has loved you through me ;)
    So when people down right hurt you,
    remember to pity them, because they
    are not letting God love through them...
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I always say it... but it's so, so awesome to see what God's done in your life. :)

    Love you, little sister and FPW! <3
    C'rissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Purpose Proposed:

    Yes! *agrees with Carissa* xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty