Singleness Is Willingness

Hello!

I've not been an official Rebelutionary that long, but some of you know me...
Recently, the Lord laid on my heart that while there are many websites and books out there preparing girls for marriage, there aren't that many dealing with the single years.

Not long ago, I saw a post on Facebook where a girl had a dream of helping children and becoming a missionary, but of course, she "couldn't do that until God gave her a husband." So she was going to sit around and do nothing towards what she believed God had called her, because she didn't think she could do it without a husband.

I believe in the goals of serving the family at home before marriage, for young women, but a lot of young women seem to think they can't use passions for God before they marry. I think we can.

I've been praying for someone to start a website for young single women, to encourage them in God, to support and encourage regular Bible reading and prayer, to discuss Scriptural principles, and our passions and how we can use our single years for Christ. Then I felt that God wanted me to do it...so I did.

It's a blog and forum combined, and there are five team members. The site is http://www.singlenessiswillingness.tk

It was supposed to be officially launched over a month ago, but it hasn't yet.
I'm looking for suggestions and ideas.

What do you think of the idea of a site like this?

What do you expect from such a site?


Thanks!
God bless,
Jane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty