Results of Evolution

Warning: Unsuitable for children under the age of 14.


"I am having a lot of difficulty with my feelings about late abortions - and all the pain that's there so much of the time after the baby is moving.

So one day, in a need to arrive at a measure of clarity, I went into the room where they keep the fetuses before burning them. They were next to the garbage cans in papers buckets, like the take-home chicken kind. I looked inside the bucket in front of me.

There was a small naked person in there, floating in a bloody liquid. He was purple with bruises and his face had the agonised tautness of one forced to die too soon.

I then took off the lids of all the buckets and with a pair of forceps lifted each fetus out by an arm or a leg - leaving, as I returned them, an additional bruise on their acid-soaked bodies.

Finally, I lifted out a very large fetus and read the label - Mother's name: C. Atkins; Doctor's name: Saul Marcus; Sex of the item: Male; Time of gestation: 24 weeks (six months).

I remembered Miss Atkins. She was 17 - a very pretty blonde girl.

So, this was Master Atkins - to be burned tomorrow - for the sake of his mother."


Susan Lindstrom, M.S.W., at age 27


"The item"...
Remind me again of the difference between this and the operating theatres of Josef Mengele?
Both were choices. Both are murders.


~Mademoiselle Siân

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty