Questionnarre for the Man Who Wants to Marry Me

Written by a 7-8 year old. I found it highly amusing, so thought I'd share it before disposing of the scrap of paper it's written on.

1. Are you a Christian?
2. When were you saved?
3. Are you Amillenial, Pre. or other?
4 Do you believe in evolution, Gap Theory, Millions of years, or other?
5. Will you ever divorce me or go off with other women or have secret affairs?
6. Are you Homosexual?
7 Tell me if you ever get bored of me?
8. Will you "train up your child in the way he should go" so "when he is old he will not depart from it"?
9. Will you buy a big house for Mom + Dad to live in?
10. Will you live here


This is completely accurate to how it was written. I'm somewhere between laughter and tears. Some of these are no longer important to me. Some are majorly important and I'm glad they were drilled into me at such a young age. And...some show me too much of the child.

~Jane

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty