A Life of Faith

Pray without ceasing.

If any man comes after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow me.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to save what he cannot lose.

In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God, in Christ Jesus, concerning you.

I'm waiting on You, Lord, though it is painful. I will serve You while I'm waiting.

It was then that He carried you.

Give up trying - and watch God do!

Let go. Let God.

Follow me even as I follow Christ - and never otherwise.

I love bends in road. There's something so alluring about them.

Expect great things from God, attempt great things for God.

Ich Dien (I serve) for His glory alone.

He that saves his life shall lose it, but he that loses his life for My Sake shall find it.

Never was so much owed by so many, to so few. How much more is the debt that mankind owes - to One?

What shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and loses his soul? What will a man give in exchange for his soul?

Chosen of God. By His grace and mercy alone. No turning back - by His power alone.

Jesus, please hold my heart in Your Hand.

~Mademoiselle Siân

(Credits: God's Word, Jim Elliot, William Carey, John Waller, Millie Keith (book), Anne of Green Gables, Winston Churchill.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty