Fascinating Facts the World Knows That I Don't About Me!

There's an app on Facebook called 21 Questions. Recently, I found out someone had answered a question about me. In fact, LOADS of people have! Here are all the fascinating things I discover that people know about me, that I mostly didn't. Wow!


Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones is a good driver?
A: No.

Comment: Minor explosion inside. Although I'm sure that right now, they're pretty accurate. :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has smelly feet?
A: No.

Comment: Angelic smile beaming forth. I love thee, nice personage. XD

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones is tone deaf?
A: No.

Comment: Inner radiant glow beams forth upon that person. You're wonderful. YOU LIKE MY SINGING! - maybe. Unless that response was off my siblings, who KNOW I'm not tone deaf and DON'T like my singing! XD

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones spends more than an hour on facebook everyday?
A: Yes.

Comment: Someone knows me too well. V_V

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones can run a mile without stopping?
A: No.

Comment: Someone unfortunately also knows my athletic capabilities - negative. :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever skinny dipped?
A: No.

Comment: Much appreciated.

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has a deep dark secret?
A: No.

Comment: Someone doesn't know me very well...thank God.

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever gone to a strip club?
A: No.

Comment: Thank you, Ieasha! <3

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever smoked?
A: Yes.

Comment: ...seriously? I may have backslid, but not that much!

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever had stitches?
A: No.

Comment: Quite right, but it came jolly well close in Kansas!

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones is a virgin?
A: Yes.

Comment: Praise God for His grace alone.

Q: Is Siân Garner-Jones crazy like Ron Artest?
A: No.

Comment: ...um, thanks! :D

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones likes to sing karaoke?
A: Yes.

Comment: Umm...I don't know what it is but I sing a lot of stuff? :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones is a good kisser?
A: Yes.

Comment: O.o How would YOU know? Matter of fact, how would I know?!

Q: Is Siân Garner-Jones smarter than oprah?
A: No.

Comment: Thaaaaaaaaaaaanks. XD

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones would look good in a mini-skirt?
A: No.

Comment: Thank you, thank you! *bows* Much appreciation.

Q: Do you think Siân Garner-Jones wants to get married someday?
A: Yes.

Comment: You'd have to be blind, deaf and dumb not to notice that. :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones likes to dance?
A: Yes.

Comment: Thou knowest me. I am affrighted.

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones puts 'hoes' before 'bros'?
A: No.

Comment: You sure? I love gardening - 'speshully hoeing the potatoes. And I DON'T always love being around my brother. >:D

Q: Does Siân Garner-Jones dress poorly?
A: No.

Comment: You have taste!

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever kissed a guy?
A: Yes.

Comment: Is this the same person that thought I was a good kisser? And if so, I MUST'VE been sleepwalking.

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones should NOT have children?
A: No.

Comment: I think I'm complimented. Or else you don't know me.

Q: Have you ever had a crush on Siân Garner-Jones?
A: No.

Comment: Hallelujah Chorus or Praise the Lord? :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones has ever prank called someone?
A: No.

Comment: *angelic complacency spreading over my face*....no, I haven't. You're right. Boring, what? :P

Q: Do you think that Siân Garner-Jones knows what a fist pound is?
A: No.

Comment: I suppose I'm TOTALLY secluded and ignorant of the modern things... :P

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty