When It's Bedtime...

I'm chatting away to Calleigh and Eagles, and fully conscious that in my blogspot there are four blogs sitting to be written, and many more splattered through my head.
So I have a squash (drink!) and a chocolate bar beside my bed, ready to provide me energy, snuggle into my camo sleeping bag, pull up my fluffy raw quilt and get ready to type.

Blogs I've wanted to do on singleness, my own story, an update, writing on something that happened the other day, modesty at home, Beauty and the Beast, songs from Enchanted, songs from Hairspray, my jewellery, examining what we look for in a partner for marriage - all crowding in on me.

But you know, one of the worst things to do is to switch off that main light, to curl up underneath the warm fluffy quilt and put one's head on those two soft, comfy pillows...and then the internet connection dies...and you wait......

And yes. I fell asleep. Needed messages to write. Needed blog posts to do. I missed four chats with people I love talking to, respect, and/or rarely chat to. So yes. I'm annoyed at myself. *sigh*

Now, what can I write at 4am...?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty