A Future

Due to the unfortunate change in our family circumstances, I have a rather sad announcement to make.

Today, we go to look at a new house in Bloxwich. If it is acceptable and we are able to rent, within the next few months we will be moving.
Some...other changes also means we lose the internet. Right now, I am working off the BT Openzone hotspot privilege we have, as members of BT Broadband, but when we move, I'll lose it.
I will probably be able to get a dongle for £10 (approx $17), but this will severely restrict my internet hours to one or two a night, if that's not one or two every few days.

My chatting will be limited to the minimum, as I have emails, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other things to sort out.
You will be as free to chat to me as always, but please do not instantly presume I do not want to talk to you and am ignoring you. I'm simply working feverishly in the short time I have.

If the dongle option does not work out, you will see me once a week, probably on Friday afternoons. I'll go down the library to check up on everything for about two hours.
In that extreme, chatting will be virtually non-existent.

If you want to email me to replace the chats, my email addresses are:
forgodsglory-john3.16@hotmail.com
forgodsgloryjohn3.16@gmail.com

I check gmail more frequently, but I respond to emails in hotmail faster.

Unless it's something important, please keep your email to a brief two paragraphs or so. If you have to go over, then do so; but for a quicker response, please, please make it brief.

I think that's all for now...any questions, just Buzz me, tweet me or LEAVE A COMMENT for me. :P ;)


God bless you,
~Jane


@Kyle - Looks like we're back on emails, after all. :)

Comments

  1. *hug* This is sad to here. At least I can still email you :)

    ~Han <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... It seems that you are going to be like me for a while without my laptop. Good bye for now... You didn't say when this was happening, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah-le: Yes, it is...and you're more than welcome to email me. PLEASE do!!!! <3

    @Elly: Yes...hopefully I'll come back, please God. The minimum time effect will be in a couple of weeks - the maximum eight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty