Patience! Oh help!

Okay.

So I'm trying to write three blogs at once, advise Mom on family problems, look for a Parliamentary soldier for Joseph, watch Ayanna and be ready to run if she starts crying, help Sam where needed, listen to two songs at once, help Mom with some necklaces, run four chats, manage Twitter, think about other stuff I'm doing, deal with Joseph's behaviour, console my dog cause no one's kicking his ball...and now Mom's asking me about the washing....and Sam wants me to open a can and my family ends up in a quarrel because it's a sharp edged can...and my chat contacts are thinking I'm ignoring them...

Am I going insane? My voice is definitely containing traces of irritation...

Oh Lord, teach me patience!

And I post this after attempting to rock Ayanna to sleep moments before rushing out to cadets in an unironed uniform.

God is good. Grow closer in the hard times!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty