Love Gives Up

Lying here in bed (don't shout at me! :P) thinking. And therefore blogging.

Been having a few thinky days actually. Particularly in respect to one struggling friendship where I lean pretty heavily (and unfairly) on the other person. I've tried to back away before, to no avail. So I'm trying again.

I don't know how it'll go. I'll be praying and trying to move on to a new path, which I think will be best for both of us. I honestly don't know what else to do.

Which could mean an entirely different path for me than I'd dreamed.


Recently, I've been posting a lot of stuff in relation to marriage - mostly caused by the swarms of friends who are suddenly deciding to get into serious relationships, get engaged, and a certain group of them, married. Plus I'm looking at ways of extra income and thinking of how to design my own wedding veils and dresses (please note Pinterest explanation ;) ).

It strikes me that there's a certain depth of love that few of us can reach. The love that gives up.

It lets go.

And it doesn't stop loving. I dread the pain that comes with that. But with pain, as I've said so often, is growth.

Love that is a freewill sacrifice to God. It gives upwards to Him. It surrenders to Him.

Hmmm.

Still thinking,
In Christ,
Siân

Comments

  1. <3
    It's strange having engaged and married couples springing up in our peers, isn't it?

    Love you, dear <3
    ~Dri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now