What the Rainbow Costs

The sun was pouring down in glory this morning as I began to walk from home to my sister's, part of the morning trek to work. I was in tears.

Cause God's doing stuff and I'm totally insecure. I'm trusting Him and freaking out. And I don't even know how that works.

As I glanced up at the road, I had to blink away my tears, because the sunlight was striking rainbows on them as they dangled from my wet lashes.

Beauty in the midst of pain and turmoil.

We don't know what the Master is doing. But God's Will has no why.

Trust is implicit.

There's always something lovely to be found in the worst heartbreak. It may seem impossible to find, but it's there. Even if the something lovely just happens to be God.

He gives and takes away.

And when surrendered to His will...you can't help but see the rainbows in the tears.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty