Fanning the Fanaticism

What's the reason we (a lot of us) like both Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes?

-They're run by the BBC. (Which means that the production is good, not necessarily anything else.)

-Steven Moffat has a hand in both.

-Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant are two of the best actors I've ever seen. (Of course, Laurence Olivier will always be the love of my screen).

-They have BRILLIANT hair. Including Matt Smith on this one.

-They wear great coats. There's just something about the way the coats swirl when the actor is running or striding.

-There's a chance Benedict Cumberbatch might end up on Doctor Who.

Of course, all of this post was fuelled by three things.

-A funny post might be slightly easing after everything else posted recently.

-Doctor Who is starting again in the next few weeks.

-I watched Sherlock Holmes last night.


AND. I went online afterwards to try and find out (AGAIN) how Sherlock didn't die...and FOUND JOHN WATSON'S BLOG.

Friends of mine immediately freaked out. :P

So! I'm posting the links to John Watson's blog...
http://www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/
The best part of some of them is the comments. Particularly between Mrs. Hudson and the two boys.

There's even a cool spooky video of Jim Moriarty sneaking into the flat. :D

And Molly Hooper's website...which she started because she was bored...and met Jim Moriarty on there.
http://www.mollyhooper.co.uk/blog/

Of course, Connie Prince's highly ridiculous website...
http://www.connieprince.co.uk/
Again, the best part is the message board.

And last but DEFINITELY not least -

THE SCIENCE OF DEDUCTION.

http://www.thescienceofdeduction.co.uk/

Sherlock Holmes Websites: BBC

Enjoy! I got quite a few laughs.

Comments

  1. I know who I'm going to share this with :D

    Love you my Janey <3

    ~Dri

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chuckles* Have fun! :P :D

    I love you too, precious sister. <3

    ~Janey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty