Today is the Day

Today is the day I learn what the last three years of fire have forged the girl into.

Today is the day I discover exactly who I define myself to be.

Today is the day I find out exactly where my relationship with God stands.

Today is the day I take the first step in the second life I forged for myself.

Today is the day I make choices and close doors.

Today is the day I take the ring from my finger and see exactly what I do with myself.

Today is the day I learn how to breathe without exploding into tears.

Today is the day I have a new name and a new soul.

Today is the day I learn to live with half a heart.

I am Siân Garner-Jones.
I am 21 years old.
I was born in Walsall and I live in the UK.
I am the daughter of a paedophile and exploited by many other guys.
My heart has been broken twice.
I am The Survivor.
God comes first, now and always. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the Name of the Lord.
I live without regrets.
And no one gets in my way.
And no one dies today. Now or ever.
I am The Fighter.

~Siân

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty