Never Too Many

But as I post that and mean it from the bottom of my heart, that one can never have too many true friends, and one can never have too many messages from them, sometimes physical limitations get in the way. :P

I have posted this on my G+ Wall and my blog, and am emailing it out to all my contacts as well.

I've just taken on a secretary to deal with my rather large amount of messages/chat notifs/emails.
I'd like to introduce you to my dear friend and adoptive sister Emma Alabaster, who will be answering some of the messages that come in to me.

I will still be attempting to respond personally as much as possible, but sometimes I can't complete it on the weekend before the working week begins, and if this lapses too long, well. Some of you are waiting for a response after 2 years.
Em will be operating on my FB and Gmail (and occasionally to perhaps answer blog comments) ONLY WHEN I HAVE SENT HER a private message stating that I need her to clear something for me.

THIS WILL NOT BE CONSTANT - I will still be around the majority of the time, Lord willing.

I WILL PUT A NOTICE OUT on the network she will be working on, letting you know that she is online, in case you're about to chat me privately.

Em's main role is to read through the messages/chats/emails, respond to them if possible and note them if she can't, which latter she will then forward me a list of.

If you NEED to chat to me personally, put something at the beginning of the mail/chat saying FOR SIAN/JANE'S EYES ONLY, or some such, and it will be noted for me straightaway without any reading.

Em will be signing her posts/responses with "On behalf of Sian, Her Beloved Secretary" or something amusing and equally funny but true, so that you know if I personally haven't responded to you.

I THINK that's all...if you've any concerns, feel free to shoot me a message/drop a comment. I'm still responding for now.

Oh, and to respond to one previously expressed concern, if you send me a message to see how I'm doing, that will be noted and forwarded onto me.

If you need to contact her, everyone, her email is sianssecretary@gmail.com.
I'm expecting all my friends to be mature people and use this only the way it's intended, for any queries, concerns, etc.
No spam. I'd hate to lose someone I need very much because of some of you guys showing your immature sides. Thanks! ;)

This will be interesting...I've never had a secretary before. ^_^

In Christ,
Mademoiselle Siân

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now