Evening Schedule!

So the Americans are celebrating the Superbowl and most of my friends are away watching it. Fine!

I'm sitting in my favourite armchair, with a plate of cheese, pickled onions and a glass of sparkling apple juice.



Chatting to the few friends who haven't left and watching Beauty and the Beast. Kind of. I'm going to blog two posts, work on S4C, upload a couple of songs to my MP3, write emails to a couple of my friends, TRY and update Facebook and TRY and sort out more emails. And also write my prayer notebook. :)
Yes, it's midnight.
Yes, I'm trying to forget it's work tomorrow. :D
Yes, I'm job hunting for a second night job.

Hmm. My sister said that watching the first song and scene of Beauty and the Beast reminded her of me. I prefer the second version of the song. That says what I feel!



Though I love Human Again!

Comments

  1. Pickeled onions?!?! O_o Lex says leave those out and it sounds good XD

    Love you, Janey!

    <3 Dri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty