Blogging a Tweet and Tweeting a Blog

This has got to be my most boring, pointless post yet. So why am I posting it? Because I want to. Is that or is it not a good reason?

Tweeting Motto: Many Tweets a Day Keeps Boredom Away!

Here's a typical collection of what tweets you'd get from me per day. Today's rota and quota:

First things first; reply to tweets that were left for me last night. This may or may not happen, depending on if I or my happenings were momentous on the previous day. The latter is not too rare. The former is.

(Slight background; as previously informed, my brother left home yesterday.)

jessthebess7: @Corporal_Jane he left home what do you mean? Praying for you lots of love xxx

Corporal_Jane: @jessthebess7 His epilepsy caused behavioural problems, ie violence and aggression, for nearly five years. They've sent him to an assessment
@jessthebess7 unit for 12 weeks, but they've said he probably won't be coming home. But in spite of all...he's still their son & my brother.

(That took TWO tweets!)

sir_emeth: The CBD order came! The CBD order came! The CBD order came! The CBD order came! The CBD order came! The CBD order came! The CBD order came!!

Corporal_Jane: @sir_emeth CALM. DOWN. *with a corporal's voice*

Corporal_Jane: I am not tired, but the house is so still and quiet and empty. Mom's barely talking...how long to get over the pain? Pls pray for her & Dad.

(Slight background; referral to a question asked about uniform yesterday, and I responded to check out my profile pic on Twitter.)

Hughes_Matt: @Corporal_Jane Ok, ok. Good point. That was a very silly question! :P

Corporal_Jane: @Hughes_Matt From a cadet warrant officer?! How COULD it be! *kowtows* (Now is that mock humbleness or is it crawling to senior rank? :P)

(Slight background; in reference to a Tweet I sent about my texts yesterday.)

LoriElanor: @Corporal_Jane Yea got it dont worry :) Will pray for your Mum and dad too Take care.

LoriElanor: Ill try and ring tonight

Corporal_Jane: @LoriElanor Thanks, very much, dear. God bless xxxxxx

Corporal_Jane: @LoriElanor Oh, and Steph...if you want to talk to me, don't ring between six and ten. I'm out at cadets tonight cz it's a flight comp. xxx

Corporal_Jane: Who'd have thought I'd have skipped 1 parade night to be back on Tues. *eyeroll* Well, I'll be taking Thurs off & Swynnie week, so alls gud.

LoriElanor: Ok so ill ring after 10 hehe we can have a late night talk if youre not too tired. Huggles

Corporal_Jane: @LoriElanor I might b stressed, but I shouldnt b too tired. :) *huggles bk* Long as we don't go over 1.30 or I might lose my head 2 Dad! lol

Corporal_Jane: I am increasingly fascinated by the power of prayer with faith. Not faith in what I want to happen, but faith in God's ability to do it.

Corporal_Jane: Two bitter lessons I've learned as non-commissioned officer 2 carry 2 any other future rank: 1-Trust no one. 2-Act confident if yr cowering.

Hughes_Matt: @Corporal_Jane That made me laugh! :P We'll say mock humbleness shall we?!!

Corporal_Jane: Found a new verse to the wonderful hymn, "Be Still, My Soul". Thanks to The Cyber Hymnal!

Corporal_Jane: @Hughes_Matt As u wish, Cadet Warrant Officer Hughes! *laughing* :P (WHOA! I made a CWO LAUGH! *considers noting this amazing fact in 3822*)

Corporal_Jane: Be still, my soul: when dearest friends depart,And all is darkened in the vale of tears,...Then shalt thou better know His love, His heart Who comes to soothe thy sorrow and thy fears.Be still, my soul: thy Jesus can repayFrom His own fullness all He takes away.

(That ALSO took two tweets!)

Corporal_Jane: Eating a portion of French bread which reminds me of a line from "You Are Old, Father William," from Alice in Wonderland.

Corporal_Jane: "'In my youth,' said his father, 'I took to the law and argued each case with my wife.'"

Corporal_Jane: "'And the muscular strength which it gave to my jaw has lasted the rest of my life.'" ! OW! It's TOUGH! :D

LoriElanor: ok I can deal with stress but not with loose heads, Ill make sure it doesnt go over 1:30 hehe

Corporal_Jane: Gota phone the college, wash up, polish my parade shoes, brush hair, put contacts in & mascara on, go see Jose & be ready for 6.45. BUSY! :D

Corporal_Jane: Oh, and I forgot I'm chatting, texting, spending time with Mom and attempting to blog two posts in between! LOL



This, of course, is one day confined to 144 characters. The day is not over yet. Neither are the tweets. And this, also of course, is ignoring all those many tweets that my 38 following - not to mention my 45 followers - are posting without addressing me in them.

The difference between tweeting and blogging. Based on my experience. Tweeting is mostly chitchat. And often can be uninteresting if we don't spice it up with a laugh. Is that or is that not like the majority of life?
Blogging is a carefully thought out, carefully written, inspiring post on an interesting subject. Unlike my present post and here-present blog.

Ephesians 4:29: Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

Hmmm. How many of us - and pointing four fingers back at myself - need to rethink our tweeting mottoes? :)

~ Lil Corpral Janie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now