Tidal Waves

So...as predicted, I'm not doing too well. At all.

Though the surface is doing nicely and will continue to do so. However, the cracks are there. I'm not posting this for any sympathy, so please don't give me any. I just wanted to let you know that my blog is going to continue, as I'm fighting to see God's Hand in all things still, and I will be posting a blog post from about two weeks ago at some point which is when I was still numb with shock.

Currently, I feel like I'm in a little rowboat, seeing a gigantic wave from a tsunami bearing towards me. I'm rowing frantically trying to get away but all I can see is the wave and...yah.
That's probably the best description. ;)

This has seriously been the worst blow of my life. I did not trust or respect my father or brother, so that was never lost before, but this time, that has been destroyed too. Prayers are really appreciated.


Life moves on; it's nearly Christmas, and Mom got married yesterday. I'll try and post a couple of official photographs as soon as we get them.
Here's one snap of me with my two best girlfriends in the UK, Sarah and Stephanie and Catherine, who is...also close. XD
We sized off for this one, so from front to back: Sarah, me, Catherine and Stephanie.
Thank you very much to Lisa! <3



Stick close to God. He is worth it. No matter the price. (I'll see that again soon.)

Love in Him,
Siân

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

My Battle with Modesty

Best Time of My Life ~ Now