Comprehendio!

Finally!

I figured out why I'm so busy online! And...it makes me happy cause I've figured it out. Are you curious?

Now I can manoeuvre stuff to make time, so I don't feel so bad about never being on Holy Worlds, OYAN or the Rebelution.


Here's a comprehensive list of my online activities - social networking, etc.

Walk With Us - my personal blog

Poema - my poetry overspill blog

Snapshots - a collaborative story that isn't going very well at present, on a girl with a broken family that suffers with abuse.

In the Footsteps of Hymns - a blog on the meanings behind the dear, getting-forgotten old fashioned hymns.

Rejuvenating the RAFA - my newest blog coming out on becoming a member of, growing into and starting recruitment for the Royal Air Force Association, and my ideas on how to get younger people involved.

MademoiselleSJ - my Twitter handle

Sian Garner-Jones - my profile on G+

Sian Garner-Jones on Facebook

On Tumblr

LilCorpJanie18 on YouTube

Jane Johnson's Poems on Zoomshare.

And Singleness For Christ


....yah. Wow.

Add in the chats. Five email accounts. And belonging to three forums I rarely go on. ...I told you I was busy!! *is laughing*

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty