So Long

Considering the messes I'm making online as well as off...I'm staying online until after Christmas and then, God willing, with the potential of a job, I'll be mostly offline, sticking to two or three daily tweets, a blog or so and the story we're working on. http://snapshotsthestory.blogspot.com

I will probably be on chat, but rarely if ever as visible. People I invite to talk to me when they are online, whether I appear to be or not, are Kiehl, Shayna, Jess, Eagles, Alexis, Aimee, Nick, Taylor, Stephanie, Katherine, Laura, Drew, Dirk, Greg, Holly, Jake and Katie. Well, those are the invitations I extend. :P About 7 will be taken up.

God willing, see you in Kansas next year, Yanks.

~Jane

Oh, for those of you who doubt I will - remember I left OYAN.

Comments

  1. Awwww, thank you, Sian! I love you, girl. Hope everything goes to plan with the job and everything! Katherine xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear! You're welcome! ;) I love you too. Please pray I get one and soon!

    Love and God bless,
    "Jane" xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I still talk to you too??????? Please? *puppy eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying, the Lord will bring along the right job at the right time, I am sure He will.

    God bless xxxxx Katherine xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty