Running From You Is What My Best Defence Is.



I am shattered.

Comments

  1. Up and down we go, suddenly exposed...How long could this go? We dare not think ahead...We first find out this love, so deep from up above, then we forsake it for the turkish sin, to hurt at the time to step out and not begin...but then just like we knew we would, we feel the pity of our shame, once over again, wanting something but not the "Consequential" pain... This must be a sign of searching for an excape, we think that we are christian yet we look for purpose in the wrong places...It's the battle against love that takes us for a spin, first we think we've found it then we dump it in a whim... It all comes down to Love for that is where it all began, satan knows what is ours by the blood of the the risen lamb...it's ours for our accepting, but deep,deep down inside we are too scared with our failures, or our battered human pride...So how can we live it when we haven't changed inside, no we know God desires hollines but we don't feel the power to reside...We can confess Him over and over, we can sin and turn back again, but in truth it all comes down to healing and a belief in love that never ends...How can God punish if we 'never' loved Him true? and how can we love if our wounds arn't healed over in the light of his holy truth? The Truth of Love...back and forth, to and fro how can this be possible for someone who knows? No, True Love never ends...we are unfaithful but still it comes back to Love...We can realize His love in a moment, or perhaps trust it for a day, but we must "sew it to our souls" so the knowledge of it can't ever slip away...then we will not turn for it wil be stitched into our souls: the words "I do truly Love you, and I'm never letting go". - Lindi Childs/ Purpose Proposed

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Love that wilt not let me go,
    I rest my weary soul in thee;
    I give thee back the life I owe,
    That in thine ocean depths its flow
    May richer, fuller be.....

    - O Love that I should believe,
    I ask to wash me through;
    I cannot give you what I do not know;
    for only 'true love' comes from You
    Come teach me love, show me love

    so in your hands I'll stay;
    for you know I cannot remain without it,
    and I'm lost without Thee today

    So I shall not pity of what I fear may be,
    for I know I dwell upon it cause "real love" I cannot see; so teach me to carry on, and be brave always ahead, and teach me to be joyful not matter what, or where I tread

    O Love that will not let me go,
    I trust my unfaithful way to Thee:
    that in thy comfort I may grow,
    and find the 'me' you've designed to be

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty