Hmmm.

I don't know what to say. :)

Maybe an introduction?

Why I have created a blog: Because my best friend, Amzi, has a blog on here and I wanted to add her as a friend.

Who am I: Jane Johnson will suit you. Red headed, blue-eyed, half English, half Welsh, full blooded Briton. I'm home educated and a born again, Bible-believing Christian, (I don't think much of most denominations so I won't label myself), and very untypical. My life goals are to serve Jesus Christ in every area of my life and to witness to His power in every way that He enables me, and secondly to serve my country in the way I feel called to. I believe it is possible to combine both of these roles, and for this reason, I am aiming to enter the Royal Air Force. At present, I am a cadet of the Air Training Corps, a non-commissioned officer with the rank of corporal. Sounds fancy, isn't really, just a lot of work. :)
I have sub-goals: I want to join the ATC again when I leave the RAF, and work my way up to reach the rank of Flight Lieutenant. Then, if possible, I want to come back and take over my old Squadron. Working out a minimum of years, I think I'll be around 43 when I finally manage this. :) Life flies past. It's not that far away.

I think that's long enough for now. And pretty much all you need to know. I rant enough about my Air Cadet life most of the time. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ayanna Priscilla

Best Time of My Life ~ Now

My Battle with Modesty